So I’ve been super busy at work and with other things lately…So much so that it’s been a good while since I’ve gone to my favorite thrift store. Several weeks at least, which is not good if one hopes to catch the best stuff.
As is the case more often than not, yesterday ended up producing a pretty great haul at this shop. A nice vintage herringbone tweed sack jacket by Southwick for Cable Car Clothiers with a nice 3 roll 2 lapel and patch flap pockets. It was incorrectly labeled a size 46, and was only $10. It’s a nice enough jacket that I am going to pay to have the sides taken in a bit at the tailor, something I usually only reserve for great finds, which I definitely consider this to be.
I also picked up this great Norman Hilton tweed jacket for $10, and though labeled a size 38, it fits a 40 just fine. There’s some beautiful coloring in the tweed that’s not really coming through in these pictures.
Also purchased was this great silk pocket square for $3. It has hand rolled edges and a motif that is rather au courant.
- thanaxe likes this
- reigningchamp reblogged this from brokeandbespoke
- daitetsu reblogged this from brokeandbespoke
- sh-716 likes this
- thisfits likes this
- koubokunoshita likes this
- truthgoodnessbeauty likes this
- bitetheblock likes this
- prestia likes this
- missgoodwillhunting likes this
- ironandgrace reblogged this from brokeandbespoke
- p-reston likes this
- modern-casanova likes this
- quinnrb likes this
- fromsqualortoballer likes this
- rinpen likes this
- brainofj likes this
- wearetheuniversity likes this
- jonnyoptimo likes this
- whatifindtobebeautiful likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- thebayareaguy likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- jhermann likes this
- brokeandbespoke posted this