Check out Jeffery Diduch’s clear and concise review of his Indochino Traveling Tailor experience. Mr. Diduch writes precisely and with a clear perspective about what Indochino offers its clientele, he speaks candidly about what one can and ought to expect from any bespoke or MTM experience, and details how one can go about getting a nice fitting fashion-forward MTM suit for under $400 from Indochino.
Perhaps Diduch’s greatest feat is in offering a reasoned critique of how the i-gent chatter proliferating on StyleForum and elsewhere in #menswear can cloud otherwise sound judgments and impair our belief in the possibility of attaining affordable style.
Indochino will be setting up shop in San Francisco later this week, and I’m definitely planning on checking them out while they’re in my area. Maybe I’ll even see some of you there!
- silent3 reblogged this from putthison
- thelastcontender reblogged this from brokeandbespoke
- falsettoclergy likes this
- zackhawkins likes this
- shermantank likes this
- brokeandbespoke reblogged this from putthison and added:
- silent3 likes this
- aaabel likes this
- giantbeard likes this
- omgerald likes this
- s0leful0ne likes this
- subsetofme reblogged this from putthison
- ericellis likes this
- johnmachecha123 likes this
- manshit reblogged this from putthison
- shoppingonlinestores likes this
- This was featured in #Menswear
- takkyslam likes this
- jimmyjazzbass likes this
- ogyawn likes this
- putthison posted this