It makes me sad when I see reposts of people asking for watch advice, and they’re told they can’t buy a nice Swiss-made automatic watch for less than $500 or $600, and then all of a sudden by the next sentence talk has moved towards spending $1K on a ‘real’ watch.
Though this was purchased sometime around 2002, Davosa watches can still be found for a good price on ebay. This one was purchased on clearance from d.freemont for $175 I believe. You could, with assiduous searching and patience, find one for the same price on ebay still, I think. Or, check out the B+S boards on watchforums like pmwf, watchuseek, and timezone. There are many lesser-known Swiss brands that don’t have a robust marketing apparatus who sell nice watches at reasonable prices.
- wayzoftheworld likes this
- mindgraphy likes this
- mckriss likes this
- euroricer reblogged this from brokeandbespoke
- euroricer likes this
- thetimemachines reblogged this from brokeandbespoke
- alexwileden likes this
- jrfamilia likes this
- co-signed1 reblogged this from brokeandbespoke
- omarazmin reblogged this from brokeandbespoke
- omarazmin likes this
- brokeandbespoke posted this